As New Year comes and goes, how many times have we let our resolutions slip by?
Groundwork Learning Centre would like to offer you the chance to set New Year’s resolutions you can stick to!
- Spend more time with your family – Our Family History Online course will help you find relatives you didn’t even know about!
- Meet new people – Our Paint and Chat session lets you meet new people with an interest in painting over a cup of tea and a canvas
- Travel More – Keep those cherished memories alive with excellent shots you have learned on Basic Photography
- Have more ‘me’ time – Learn the mindful art of crafting in Craft Yourself Silly or improve your concentration with Papercutting
- Save money – squirrel away money while you try out different sewing techniques to make your own clothes and home furnishings on Learn to Sew or Home Comforts
- Be more creative – Learn embroidery with A Stitch in Time
- Reconnect with nature – Wake up and smell the paper flowers on our Giant Paper Flower Making course
- Learn something new – by learning an old craft such as Felting
- Quit smoking – keep your hands busy and burn wood not your money on our Woodburning (Pyrography) course
- Give more – Give the gift of personalised cards for every occasion on 3D Cards
We are sure that these are 10 New Year’s resolutions that you won’t be in a hurry to break.
Can you think of any others that we might have missed?